A Parasitic Extraterrestrial Bloodbath You Can Dance To


I was looking around YouTube the other day to find some tracks from the Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem soundtrack to listen to (because I was to cheap to buy a copy of my own) when I found this video. I think the song is called "No Peace on Earth", but it's in Russian so I can't tell you if I'm right--I can't even tell you the name of the band itself. According to the person who posted it, MoscowGolem, this was part of the Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem soundtrack when it was released in Russia. Be sure to watch the video: The song has got a great beat, and the video cleverly incorporates footage and themes from both AvP movies into the band footage. For example, there are a few shots of the Russian band rocking away while viewed through heat-sensitive Predator vision. Nice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Tron: Uprising (Part 1 of 4): Characters

The Art of Tron: Uprising (Part 2 of 4): Vehicles and Equipment

The Thing 2: A Sequel Frozen in the Lost Video Game Wasteland