Welcome to Titans, Terrors, and Toys!

Hello, and welcome to Titans, Terrors, and Toys, a blog I'm putting together as part of my ongoing appreciation of the horror and science fiction genre and the fan cultures that keep them interesting. This blog will take a nostalgic look at stuff from the past, make informed observations about events in the present, and eagerly contemplate future possibilities for horror/sci-fi entertainment. In short, I'll be rambling a lot, and hopefully some of it will be amusing and enlightening (if not coherent). So pull up a chair, grab some popcorn, and enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hi Tim, I’m trying to get a hold of you to review our film entitled Peelers. I apologize for writing here but cannot find any contact info. Please drop me a line at peelersthefilm@gmail.com. Feel free to remove this comment if you so desire. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Tron: Uprising (Part 1 of 4): Characters

The Art of Tron: Uprising (Part 2 of 4): Vehicles and Equipment

The Thing 2: A Sequel Frozen in the Lost Video Game Wasteland