The 2011 Chevy HHR: The Unofficial Vehicle for Imperial Stormtroopers Across the Galaxy



Search your feelings readers, for you know this to be true: When painted white, the 2011 Chevy HHR looks a lot like a Stormtrooper helmet from the Star Wars saga when viewed at certain angles. Compare the shots below:





My wife and I noticed this the other day when a white Chevy HHR pulled in front of us. Both of us noticed this similarity, and I found myself occasionally humming the Imperial March theme for next hour. The following day, my wife saw another white Chevy HHR, except that this one had a vanity license plate that read CLONE. Obviously, we're not alone in our opinion.

How else do you think these guys get to fan conventions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Tron: Uprising (Part 1 of 4): Characters

The Art of Tron: Uprising (Part 2 of 4): Vehicles and Equipment

The Thing 2: A Sequel Frozen in the Lost Video Game Wasteland